- Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Tax Information For Businesses
- Independent Contractor (Self-Employed) or Employee?
- Publication 334 , Tax Guide for Small Business (For Individuals Who Use Schedule C or C-EZ)
- Publications and Forms for the Self-Employed
- Small Business Tax Workshops are designed to help the small business owner understand and fulfill their Federal Tax responsibilities. Workshops are sponsored and presented by IRS partners who are Federal Tax specialists.
- The Small Business Videos page contains an online workshop for new business owners who don’t have time to attend in person. The workshop is also available on a DVD. Additional short videos on a variety of topics are dedicated to helping your small business.
- Small Business Products Online Ordering :Our free products, developed especially for the Small Business/Self-Employed person will help you meet your tax requirements.
- Taxpayer Advocate Service
The Taxpayer Advocate, an independent organization within the IRS, helps taxpayers resolve problems with the IRS.
Definition A SIMPLE 401(k) plan is a 401(k) plan established by a small business for it’s employees. Earnings accrue on a tax-deferred basis and distributions