- 2-Year Rule ( SIMPLE IRA)
- 5-percent owner
- 59 1/2 ( age 59 1/2)
- 60-day rollover rule
- 70 1/2 (Age 70 1/2)
- 72(t) Payment
- 401(k) Plan
- 403(b) Plan
- 412(i) Plan
- 457 Plan
- 1035 Exchange
- 1099-R ( Form ) – Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.)
- 5329 ( Form) Additional Taxes on Qualified Plans (Including IRAs) and Other Tax-Favored Accounts
- 5330 (Form) –Return of Excise Taxes Related to Employee Benefit Plans
- 5498 ( Form ) – IRA Contribution Information,
- 5500 (Form)
- 8606 ( Form 8606 ) – Nondeductible IRAs,
- 8880 ( Form 8880)– Credit for Qualified Retirement Savings Contributions
- 8888 ( Form 8888 ) – Direct Deposit of Refund to More Than One Account
Denise is CEO of Appleby Retirement Consulting Inc., a firm that provides IRA resources for financial/ tax/legal professionals. She has over 20 years of experience in the retirement plans field, which includes training and technical consultation.
Denise writes and publishes educational /marketing tools for advisors; available at http://irapublications.com. Denise co-authored several books on IRAs
Denise is a graduate of The John Marshall Law School, where she obtained a Masters of Jurisprudence in Employee Benefits, and has earned 5 professional retirement designations.
She has appeared on numerous media programs, sharing her insights on retirement tax laws.