- R.O.B.S. A Retirement Nest Egg to fund a Start-up? That’s Risky Business!
- Maximizing Contributions to Employer Plans:
- Qualified Plan Selections for Small Businesses
- SEP IRA Vs SIMPLE IRA – Quick Reference Guide– 2008 and 2009
- SEP IRAs- A Low Cost Retirement Plan for Small Businesses
- Quick Reference Guides: Employer Plans and IRAs
Denise is CEO of Appleby Retirement Consulting Inc., a firm that provides IRA resources for financial/ tax/legal professionals. She has over 20 years of experience in the retirement plans field, which includes training and technical consultation.
Denise writes and publishes educational /marketing tools for advisors; available at http://irapublications.com. Denise co-authored several books on IRAs
Denise is a graduate of The John Marshall Law School, where she obtained a Masters of Jurisprudence in Employee Benefits, and has earned 5 professional retirement designations.
She has appeared on numerous media programs, sharing her insights on retirement tax laws.