- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- SEP IRAs
- Simple IRAs
- 403(b) Plans
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Education Savings
Tutorial: Roth IRA Contributions, Conversions, Rollovers, and Transfers
A Roth IRA can be funded from several sources. These include:
Regular Roth IRA contributions often referred to as Participant Roth IRA Contributions. This includes:
- Spousal IRA contributions.
- Roth IRA conversions from traditional IRAs, SEP IRAs and SIMPLE IRAs
- Rollover contributions from qualified plans, 403(b) plans and governmental 457(b) plans. These are commonly referred to as Roth Conversions from qualified plans, 403(b) plans and governmental 457(b) plans.
- Rollover contributions from Designated Roth Accounts
- Transfers and rollovers from other Roth IRAs